Besan (gram flour) - 1 cup
Rice flour - 1 cup
Red chilli powder - 3 tsp
Salt - as per your taste
Ajwain - 1 tsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Oil - for deep frying
- Mix gram flour, rice flour, red chilli powder, ajwain, salt and few spoonfuls of hot oil.
- Mix all ingredients with water into the consistency that will allow the dough to pass through the muruku maker.
- Heat oil in a pan and fill the muruku maker with dough and squeeze the dough into the hot oil.
- Reduce the heat little and fry till goldren brown.
- Remove from oil, and place them on a paper towel.
- Repeat the process till all the dough is finished.
- Let it cool down all karapusa and transfer into your storage container.